Enjoy a banging view of the famously noisy mascletà firecracker concerts at city hall square, every day from 1 to 20 March as part of Las Fallas.
Thousands of excited people fill the square to enjoy the party atmosphere and thundering crashes echo around the old buildings.
The smell of smoke and explosives rises above the crowd’s heads, as enormous firecrackers strung up across the square are detonated in a spectacular rhythmic pattern.
Our Fallas Balcony Experience allows you to experience a mascletà with an incredible up close view from a comfortable position, with a drink in your hand, and without having to fight the crowds.
Included in the package you'll enjoy:
- Comfortable VIP balcony position for this amazing firecracker concert
- See and hear everything from complete safety
- No queues or pushing through crowds
- Aperitifs by top local caterers
- Open bar (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Music and great atmosphere
- Building with large balconies, terraces and halls
- Limited capacity
Or, if you're looking for a night time event that is equally spectacular but a little less noisy, then just after midnight on 20 March 2020 (the night of 19 March 2020) you can see the cremà instead, when the largest Falla monument is burned in a towering bonfire in city hall square. Accompanied by fireworks and more crackers, you can enjoy the entire spectacle from the comfort of a balcony too.
We also have entire balconies available for private events for larger groups, contact us for more details.