Find the best Valencia cycle routes in and around the city with a wonderful new book by professional tour guide and native, Valeria Valdebenito.
Available in English (and 4 other languages) as an ebook or paperback, Valeria's in-depth, practical and up-to-date Valencia cycle guide is essential for those that want to explore the area on two wheels.
Inside the beautifully illustrated pages you'll discover personally-pedalled routes, with detailed directions and information about what you'll be seeing along the way.
Valeria provides much more than simple route maps, adding professional commentary and fascinating tit-bits of information from her wealth of Valencian knowledge. Enjoy extra details that you won't find anywhere else to make your bike rides a truly memorable part of your stay in the city.
- Detailed information on the places of interest: museums, attractions, and landscapes.
- A guide to green areas, such as the Turia riverbed gardens, Albufera lake, the beaches and the huerta, where fresh produce is grown right on the city's door-step and within easy reach by bike.
- Contains information on children’s areas, shopping, curiosities, and links of interest.
- Insider tips on where to savour local cuisine, such as paella and tapas along the cycle routes.
- A guide to the wines and other beverages of Valencia.
- Recommendations for other things to do in Valencia.
"Beautifully written with fun illustrations. It tells you everything you need to know about cycling in and around the city. From the safety rules of the road to where the great picnic spots are located! The route maps are clear and easy to follow and have detailed descriptions of the destinations along each route." - AmazonaFan, USA, 21 July 2021
Whether you pack it in your saddle bag or save it on your phone, this fabulous route guide is wheelie worth having on your bike rides in Valencia!
Find out more about cycling in Valencia.