With fire and explosions, the Las Fallas festival is well and truly underway in Valencia. Bring your ear protectors if you're visiting before 19 March as this very Valencian celebration of gunpowder and all things that go bang, is loud!
If you want to get a ring-side seat for one of the loudest events of all - a mascletà - book one our VIP balconies, but be quick, we only have a few spaces left.
As the mascletà gets under way thundering crashes echo around the old buildings and the smell of smoke and explosives rises above the crowd’s heads, as enormous firecrackers strung up across the square are detonated in a spectacular rhythmic pattern.
With our VIP Mascletà Balcony package you can experience a mascletà from right up close, but from a comfortable position, with a drink in your hand, and without having to fight through crowds.
The VIP Mascletà Balcony package includes:
- Comfortable VIP balcony position for this amazing firecracker concert
- See and hear everything from complete safety
- No queues or pushing through crowds
- Aperitifs by top local caterers.
- Open bar (beer, wine and soft drinks)
- Music and great atmosphere
- Building with large balconies, terraces and halls.
- Limited capacity
- Price €85-€125 per person
We also have available a Special Fallas Tour which takes you on a guided walk around the main Fallas in the city centre (15 to 19 March) and Private Balconies for corporate events or any group of 15 or more people.